Wednesday 2 March 2011

dropping the balls

photo by helico

Life is like juggling don't you think? Especially when you become a parent, there always seem to be another 5 balls up in the air. Just now, I appear to have some extra balls to contend with, it is the end of the school year here so I have to go to the yochien (kindergarten) at least once a week plus some weekends and I have an art show to put on in 2 weeks so my time is being stretched to it's limits. Something has to give and I am afraid it in the goldmine, just for now. I will be back once things have calmed down a bit. Thank you for your emails and all your support, it is much appreciated.
Jo

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I barely get anything done with just one toddler & nowhere in particular to go. You are amazing to juggle all of that, totally take breaks & cut out things whenever needed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a message, if you have asked a question pop back to the same post to see the answer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...